Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Announcement

Harmony Central has “soft launched” our new mobile experience this past week. While we have done extensive testing, we know that with a community as large as HC that there will be items that surface that will still need to be addressed. We are asking that you utilize the thread belowto report any challenges you may encounter. Here are the things we request you provide: A brief description of the issue, the device and operating system version you were using, the browser and version, screen resolution, and a screen shot of the display.
Thanks for your patience as we work towards the best experience we can provide to our community.

http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/...ablet-feedback
See more
See less

FS: Carlos Model 249 Acoustic

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Carlos Model 249 Acoustic

Hey fellow Harmony Central users. I came across this website while looking for information on this guitar I've had in the closet for quite a while. Came into some recent money troubles and am looking to sell it.

My dad got this guitar back in the early 80's from a buddy in Arizona and he just kept it in the case for years in the closet. I picked up guitar about 11 years ago and found it in the closet and used it for a while but electric guitar is really much more my thing. It was crafted in 1981, plays great, and there are only 2 minor cosmetic flaws on it. On the back side is a small dot it may even be able to be cleaned off, and there is a small indentation just below the pickguard almost like a surface crack or something, it's very small and is only noticeable if light shines off it in a certain way. I have it posted on craigslist as well in the San Francisco Bay Area and I am going to use the same pictures i put up on there to save me some time right now but if you are interested let me know and I can get some higher quality pictures.

I was hoping for $200 but I will take the best offer. Just reply here or send me a PM. I know this is my first post and some people may be cautious about that but I promise I am legitimate and you will see me around the forums more often. I stumbled onto here while searching information about this guitar before i sold it and stumbled upon here.

Working...
X