X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mojo Sent To Victims Of That Sandy Bitch

Hope this morning finds you safe and warm. I been through a few floods myself-hang in there, this too shall pass.
    <div class="signaturecontainer">&quot; HAVE FUN, TRY NOT TO HURT ANYONE AND EAT PLENTY OF GREENS&quot;</div>

Yep. Add my thoughts and prayers, too.

Looks like a veritable mess on the other side of the pond.

Well, we will see the tail end of it in a bout a week or so, the jet streams will push it over to our craggy island soon...
    <div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="1">Martin: D40, D35, Backpacker<br>Mr.Binh:&quot;SKT&quot; spruce/maple dread, spruce/rosewood mod. OM-45, all koa jumbo, mod. 814ce and 814ceN<br>Tanglewood:TW-145/12 SC<br>Sigma: DRC-28E<br>Ovation:Elite TX Baritone, CC24-FKOA<br>Gretsch:G3713<br>Guild:GAD-25<br>Washburn: D46SP<br>Fender:CD140/12<br>Yamaha:FG730S-NT - <font color="Red">for sale!</font> FJX730SC<br>12-String Ovation Copy, M.Rodriguez C10, Tenayo Silent Guitar</font><br><br>-HCAG Civil Posters Society, Charter Member #006.<br>-Too many guitars, too little talent Club Member #002<br>-Founder of HCAG GAS Anonymus</div>

Comment

I watched some news footage on CNN late last night. A real tragedy on the east coast. They were showing pictures of homes burning to the ground in Queens across the river from Manhattan. There were over 100 firefighters doing their best to control things, but there wasn't much they could do to stop the inferno.

I watched it all until I couldn't bear to see anymore of it. My heart goes out to everyone there. Some have lost everything. And, to think, people around here bellyache when the electric is disrupted for an hour.
      <div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="1"><br><br>Three Dreads......2 Martins and 1 Yamaha<br><br>A fiddle, a mando, a uke, eight harmonicas, a Zoom H2, a Panasonic recorder, coupla penny whistles, an Italian made Titano accordion, three handguns, at least a dozen chess sets, more power tools than Bob Vila, and one old Westclox &quot;Big Ben&quot; wind-up alarm clock that still works! Oh, BTW, I forgot to mention my ocarina and maracas.</font></div>

Comment

Poppy:

My ex wife's name is Sandy. You summed her up pretty good.

Prayers and mojo out for all those affected.
        <div class="signaturecontainer">Jack<br><br><br><br>196 9 Martin D12-20 12-string<br><br>1984 Martin HD-28</div>

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by kiowa1
          View Post

Poppy:

My ex wife's name is Sandy. You summed her up pretty good.

Prayers and mojo out for all those affected.

My ex was also named Sandy...........and DITTO!!

<div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="1"><br><br>Three Dreads......2 Martins and 1 Yamaha<br><br>A fiddle, a mando, a uke, eight harmonicas, a Zoom H2, a Panasonic recorder, coupla penny whistles, an Italian made Titano accordion, three handguns, at least a dozen chess sets, more power tools than Bob Vila, and one old Westclox &quot;Big Ben&quot; wind-up alarm clock that still works! Oh, BTW, I forgot to mention my ocarina and maracas.</font></div>

Comment

Everyone on the East coast is in my thoughts and prayers. Emergency responders too.
            Official HCAG “Theory-Challenged Hack”
            Member of the IBANEZ ACOUSTIC ASSASSINS
            Proud Member of The Alvarez Alliance
            Person-2-Person on the Web

Comment

Working...
            X