Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Recommend me a good acoustic electric....

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommend me a good acoustic electric....

I've had a few cheap ones....time to step up to something decent that won't break the bank. Will mostly be played live, plugged in, but want something that sounds good unplugged as well. Cutaway is a must.

recommendations?
    Les Paul's & Strats, Fender Super & Blues Junior, Fulltone pedals & a whole lot of stuff that I don't use and can't seem to let go....

Look for a used pro level Takamine.
    Official HCAG “Theory-Challenged Hack”
    Member of the IBANEZ ACOUSTIC ASSASSINS
    Proud Member of The Alvarez Alliance
    Member of the Schecter Society
    Person-2-Person on the Web

Comment

Crafter.

www.crafterguitars.com
      Howard

Comment

Washburn...

My Guitar Collection - An ongoing project...

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by DeepEnd
          View Post

Look for a used pro level Takamine.

Exactly.
          If you find your self alone riding in green fields with the sun in your face... do not be troubled, for you are in Elysium. And you are already dead! Brothers... what we do in life... echoes in eternity! (Gladiator)

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by boonestunes
            View Post

I've had a few cheap ones....time to step up to something decent that won't break the bank. Will mostly be played live, plugged in, but want something that sounds good unplugged as well. Cutaway is a must.

recommendations?

Something that wont break the bank is pretty broad...Bank of England? Bank of Burger king flipper? (Not that theres anything wrong with working at BK...) As Garthman said, Crafter are hard to beat in the lower price point, but alot will depend on what kind of music you'll be playing on it and the type of sound you want.
            "If you walk through the streets of life looking behind you, you're gonna bump into ****************"

Comment

Working...
            X