I'm in....first time in a month....

C70man

• Members

They must've done something because it seems to be working better now.......well, a little better. Seems like the best time for getting on is in the early mornings and late evenings. During the day, when the traffic is heaviest is when it fails the most often. Damn shame, really. I've always liked it here more than any of the other guitar sites. It's my second home!

• Members

I was banned for a day, too. After reading the thread in the SSS forum, I think we're over the hump.

HCAG is just a small sub of the HC forums. If eventually, GC can't handle handling it anymore, I suspect there's someone around who can. Worse case might be that we'd have to pony up for service.

• Members

Don't worry. It will pass.

Go get yourself a cup of coffee and when you get back you will likely get a broken link again or be directed.

You'll be right back in your comfort zone again that you've grown so accustomed to around here.

This webpage is not available

The connection to acapella.harmony-central.com was interrupted.

Here are some suggestions:

Reload this webpage later.

Check your Internet connection. Restart any router, modem, or other network devices you may be using.

Add Google Chrome as a permitted program in your firewall's or antivirus software's settings. If it is already a permitted program, try deleting it from the list of permitted programs and adding it again.

If you use a proxy server, check your proxy settings or contact your network administrator to make sure the proxy server is working. If you don't believe you should be using a proxy server, adjust your proxy settings: Go to the Chrome menu > Settings > Show advanced settings... > Change proxy settings... > LAN Settings and deselect the "Use a proxy server for your LAN" checkbox.

Archived