Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quote Originally Posted by kiowa1
    View Post

Let's face it, we're all old farts and we dress funny. But if you put us all together, I'll bet you'd get a pretty wild jam session, huh?

I don't think I dress funny, but I'm up for a good jam session just about any old time. And BTW, I'm only a couple of years older than you and I've been a great grandpa for about 9 years now. Hell, I was a Grandpa before I was 40! We don't mess around here in Ohio, man!
    <div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="1"><br><br>Three Dreads......2 Martins and 1 Yamaha<br><br>A fiddle, a mando, a uke, eight harmonicas, a Zoom H2, a Panasonic recorder, coupla penny whistles, an Italian made Titano accordion, three handguns, at least a dozen chess sets, more power tools than Bob Vila, and one old Westclox &quot;Big Ben&quot; wind-up alarm clock that still works! Oh, BTW, I forgot to mention my ocarina and maracas.</font></div>

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by kiowa1
      View Post

Are you one of us that have rocks out in the garden younger than we are?

Well Jack, there is that........ plus those occasional claims of relation by way of spurious paternity assertions.

Paul

Comment

Congratulations!! Best wishes for bubs and his parents!

Comment

belated Congratulations, great news.

Wishing you good luck.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Opa John
            View Post

I don't think I dress funny, but I'm up for a good jam session just about any old time. And BTW, I'm only a couple of years older than you and I've been a great grandpa for about 9 years now. Hell, I was a Grandpa before I was 40! We don't mess around here in Ohio, man!

I guess so!
            <div class="signaturecontainer">Jack<br><br><br><br>196 9 Martin D12-20 12-string<br><br>1984 Martin HD-28</div>

Comment

congrats brother
              check out my stuff http://youtu.be/Buya2j06WwU<div class="signaturecontainer"><font color="red"><font size="1"><font face="Comic Sans MS"><b>Read your Bible, son. Genesis 6:6, Isiah 55:8, John 14:6<br><br></b></font></font></font></div>

Comment

Congratulations! Now onto great, great Grandpa.
                <div class="signaturecontainer">Foul language is the sign of a weak mind trying to express itself forcibly. * Thankfully, my computer program masks all the foul language and changes it to @&amp;%)7#</div>

Comment

Congrat's!!!!
                  <div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="1"><font color="DarkOrange"><br />
                  Sorry in advance for my &quot;Engrish&quot;. My first language is French.</font></font><br />
                  <br />
                  <font size="1"><font color="red">MuZiKKKKKkkkkkkKKKKKKKKK!!!!</font></font><br />
                  <br />
                  <font color="DarkOrchid">/Misha</font></div>

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Steadfastly
                    View Post

Congratulations! Now onto great, great Grandpa.

The little gal better hurry if that's going to happen. Let's see......66 years old now, plus 22 to 23 years, plus a tail wind, plus....... I figure about 88 or 89. It's doable but.......hmmmmmm.
                    <div class="signaturecontainer">Jack<br><br><br><br>196 9 Martin D12-20 12-string<br><br>1984 Martin HD-28</div>

Comment

Isn't a baby goat called a "kid?" I don't know how to post pictures anyway so congrats.
                      <div class="signaturecontainer">The &quot;artist&quot; formerly known as RKO</div>

Comment

Working...
                      X