No announcement yet.

I'm In The Mood For.........

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm In The Mood For.........

........some Old Time Rock & Roll....let's hear some of your favorites.

Three Dreads......2 Martins and 1 YamahaA fiddle, a mando, a uke, eight harmonicas, a Zoom H2, a Panasonic recorder, coupla penny whistles, an Italian made Titano accordion, three handguns, at least a dozen chess sets, more power tools than Bob Vila, and one old Westclox "Big Ben" wind-up alarm clock that still works! Oh, BTW, I forgot to mention my ocarina and maracas.

Three Dreads......2 Martins and 1 YamahaA fiddle, a mando, a uke, eight harmonicas, a Zoom H2, a Panasonic recorder, coupla penny whistles, an Italian made Titano accordion, three handguns, at least a dozen chess sets, more power tools than Bob Vila, and one old Westclox "Big Ben" wind-up alarm clock that still works! Oh, BTW, I forgot to mention my ocarina and maracas.

Comment

Comment

Comment

“One who loves & understands nature will never be alone & will never be afraid.”
          -Rachel Carson-

Comment

Comment

That was one of the first songs I learned. It was my first band's best (and nearly only) song.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Bang your head against the wall all you want, it all goes back to old-time music

Comment

Comment

Bang your head against the wall all you want, it all goes back to old-time music

Comment

“One who loves & understands nature will never be alone & will never be afraid.”
                          -Rachel Carson-

Comment

"HAVE FUN, TRY NOT TO HURT ANYONE AND EAT PLENTY OF GREENS"

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X