Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Announcement

Harmony Central has “soft launched” our new mobile experience this past week. While we have done extensive testing, we know that with a community as large as HC that there will be items that surface that will still need to be addressed. We are asking that you utilize the thread belowto report any challenges you may encounter. Here are the things we request you provide: A brief description of the issue, the device and operating system version you were using, the browser and version, screen resolution, and a screen shot of the display.
Thanks for your patience as we work towards the best experience we can provide to our community.

http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/...ablet-feedback
See more
See less

FS: Martin D16RGT

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Martin D16RGT

I am the original owner/comes with Original HS Martin case. $790 firm.

Really prefer in person cash transaction if at all possible; I am near Gettysburg PA.

Would also consider trade for Peavey Classic 30 plus cash on your end.

Thanks!

<div class="signaturecontainer">&quot;Quit analyzing frequency responses...it's about feeling, son.&quot;<br />
    - Forumite Elias Graves' Uncle Jack</div>

bump / pictures added
    <div class="signaturecontainer">&quot;Quit analyzing frequency responses...it's about feeling, son.&quot;<br />

Comment

international shipping?

Comment

Hi Ielahel: Sorry, wish I could, but it seems like such a giant hassle that I'll have to decline. I appreciate your interest!

Comment

no problem mate

Comment

Bump/added trade interest

Comment

Any interest in a fender blues jr III

Comment

Jorlevis: yes; that sounds interesting...! Let me know what u might be thinking.

Comment

Bump for price drop

Comment

still no international shipping?

Comment

Wish I could send it international....but would rather not...thanks anyway!

I changed my trade interest in the first post to reflect my interest in getting a Peavey Classic 30.

Thanks!

Comment

good luck mate!

Comment

Gone!

Comment

Working...
                          X