Boy do I love HCAGF Thanks for the entertainment

wkendhacker

• Members

I hadn't read the memorial thread to the victims of the sandy Hook shooting. As usual for us, it started out with all intentions of being a positive memorial. I started reading from the first page, read a few comments and knew what was going to happen. SO, just for fun I skipped to the last page to find that it had turned into an all out bar-fight.

And THAT is why I love this place! Thanks for the entertainment...

• Members

Opa John,

I apologize for the comment I made to you, though I reserve the right to complain when people inappropriately post their weapons in this forum, and I will express my own opinion on the gun issue if it comes up. OGP is correct, it doesn't belong here, but if it shows up, and it riles me, I'll say my piece.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by wkendhacker

View Post

I hadn't read the memorial thread to the victims of the sandy Hook shooting. As usual for us, it started out with all intentions of being a positive memorial. I started reading from the first page, read a few comments and knew what was going to happen. SO, just for fun I skipped to the last page to find that it had turned into an all out bar-fight.

And THAT is why I love this place! Thanks for the entertainment...

You're welcome. Nice to have fans.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Robot

View Post

Opa John,

I apologize for the comment I made to you, though I reserve the right to complain when people inappropriately post their weapons in this forum, and I will express my own opinion on the gun issue if it comes up. OGP is correct, it doesn't belong here, but if it shows up, and it riles me, I'll say my piece.

No apology necessary, BR, but who are you complaining to this time? So far, you're the only one who mentioned anything about it.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Opa John

View Post

No apology necessary, BR, but who are you complaining to this time? So far, you're the only one who mentioned anything about it.

Yes, an apology was necessary, but I was responding mostly to FF's deleted post, as well as to OGP, to whom I was saying, basically, that guns have as much basis to be here in this forum as do political arguments. That is my opinion as a non-American, and it isn't going to change.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by FretFiend.

View Post

We could leave Bad Robot, and all his opinions that aren't going to change, in Guitar Jam, or maybe the Political Potty, and then everything would be cool. cool.gif

Go fondle your phallic substitute. If you can read the FORUM GUIDELINES, then you would accept that this is not the place for your kind's bull{censored}. Post your guns and your insane rationalizations in the Political Pigpen or elsewhere. Not here.

• Members

View Post

We could leave Bad Robot, and all his opinions that aren't going to change, in Guitar Jam, or maybe the Political Potty, and then everything would be cool. cool.gif

View Post

Go fondle your phallic substitute. If you can read the FORUM GUIDELINES, then you would accept that this is not the place for your kind's bull{censored}. Post your guns and your insane rationalizations in the Political Pigpen or elsewhere. Not here.

Well, you two are certainly the stars in this floor show that is so entertaining to the weekendhacker.

Have you not figured out by now that the person you are taking to task is doing it expressly for the reasons the title of the post is lauding? Entertainment at the expense of... you. Yes, you. Simply by answering in an angry manner, you look foolish. You are correct, of course, but the tone of your post is what is coveted by the entertainment seekers. Although, simply acknowledging the troll will usually get him/her to up the ante, so to speak, and that's usually entertainment enough for the fans, though you'll look less foolish.

Please don't take this harsh either, I've looked the fool/stupid more times than I care to count by answering, even reaching out, to the fellow/gal in question.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Neal

View Post

Well, you two are certainly the stars in this floor show that is so entertaining to the weekendhacker.

Have you not figured out by now that the person you are taking to task is doing it expressly for the reasons the title of the post is lauding? Entertainment at the expense of... you. Yes, you. Simply by answering in an angry manner, you look foolish. You are correct, of course, but the tone of your post is what is coveted by the entertainment seekers. Although, simply acknowledging the troll will usually get him/her to up the ante, so to speak, and that's usually entertainment enough for the fans, though you'll look less foolish.

Please don't take this harsh either, I've looked the fool/stupid more times than I care to count by answering, even reaching out, to the fellow/gal in question.

I understand that I'm being trolled. I usually avoid the trolls. My temper is a little short these days, for a multitude of reasons, chronic pain being the main one.

• Members

View Post

I understand that I'm being trolled. I usually avoid the trolls. My temper is a little short these days, for a multitude of reasons, chronic pain being the main one.

I've had my reasons as well, but looked no less foolish just the same.

• Members

View Post

Oh, I believe it. I can actually feel your pain myself.

• Members

View Post

You've made yourself about as welcome here as a bad case of diarrhea, with your self righteous whining and insults. Take your pathetic pissing and moaning back to Guitar jam.

And? How will you now respond? Will you respond? Don't those emoticons make you angry? wink.gif

Back under the bridge, FF, your work here is done.

• Members

View Post

View Post

You've made yourself about as welcome here as a bad case of diarrhea, with your self righteous whining and insults. Take your pathetic pissing and moaning back to Guitar jam.

Or you could just learn to accept that another's opinion as being no more or no less valid as your own... idea.gif

Archived