Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Announcement

Harmony Central has “soft launched” our new mobile experience this past week. While we have done extensive testing, we know that with a community as large as HC that there will be items that surface that will still need to be addressed. We are asking that you utilize the thread belowto report any challenges you may encounter. Here are the things we request you provide: A brief description of the issue, the device and operating system version you were using, the browser and version, screen resolution, and a screen shot of the display.
Thanks for your patience as we work towards the best experience we can provide to our community.

http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/...ablet-feedback
See more
See less

Merry Christmas, finally!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas, finally!

My wife got me a new guitar for Christmas (that was on back-order) and I just got it today!

It's a round-neck resonator - the neck is fairly wide, so it's quite a departure for me (an will take some getting used to) but it means that picking patterns super easy to pluck out on the right hand side of things!

There is a pickup (Fishman Nashville pickup) that does not require a battery, which will be nice (I may need something to match the output of my other acoustic instruments.).
    <div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="3"><font face="Comic Sans MS"><br />
    Fender Acoustasonic Tele <br />
    Gretsch 9220 Bobtail resonator<br />
    Epi Les Paul Custom<br />
    Garrison G-50-E<br />
    1984 Martin Shenandoah<br />
    Stiletto Studio5<br />
    Upright bass w/pickup<br />
    Yamaha RBX 260F Fretless 4<br />
    Essex (SX) B-205<br />
    And a cool old Kingston Bass that looks good on my wall.... <br />
    Aphex Punch Factor<br />
    Jekyll &amp; Hyde dual distortion<br />
    Ibby Toneloc Digital Delay<br />
    Fender Hot Rod Deluxe III *Red October limited run*</font></font></div>

Sweet! Cool headstock.
    Bob.
    Martin HD35 | Gibson J45tv | Taylor DN3 | Guild GAD25 | Taylor Baby | Yamaha FG413SBD | Yamaha FG200

Comment

Comment

Sweet!

God(s) bless the rest of the world(s), too

Comment

Totally loving jamming on this thing (on my couch so far, but it will go to rehearsal on Tuesday!)
          <div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="3"><font face="Comic Sans MS"><br />
          Garrison G-50-E<br />
          Stiletto Studio5<br />
          Essex (SX) B-205<br />
          Aphex Punch Factor<br />

Comment

Welcome to the wonderful world of guitars with a hub cap in the middle of them. My local music store is carrying the new Gretsch resos but I haven't had a chance to test drive them yet. You've got to love the campy mother of toilet seat head stock.

Would love to hear some clips when you get a chance and your impressions as you get to know it.

Comment

Congrats! I don't know why your second pic isn't loading, but I did a little googling and they look nice. Is yours a woodie, or all metallic? I've got one of the former and two of the latter. My next will be another wood body (IF it isn't steel). =-D

Be careful, they can be addictive!
              <div class="signaturecontainer"><a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/thezombiemikeemcgee/videos" target="_blank">This here is my music what I make with my mouth and instruments and such</a></div>

Comment

Bobtail is wood - has burst finish. reel purdy!

Loving it. Will see about some clips this week!
                Garrison G-50-E<br />
                Stiletto Studio5<br />
                Essex (SX) B-205<br />
                Aphex Punch Factor<br />

Comment

Working...
                X