New Guitar ordered

Klorack

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Klorack

View Post

I'm not sure if its tobacco sunburst. In the listing of description it said brown sunburst. Here is a pic from the web page.

That looks sharp....I'm sure you'll love it. Apparently in the FGX line they don't have a tobacco burst. They only carry the one they call "brown sunburst". The only two other models I could find are natural and black.

In the FG line, they have a tobacco burst, a cherry burst and a natural.

• Members

Yea I am pretty amped up about this Yamaha. I really liked how the other Yamaha FGX700SC was so easy to play and sounded great if you put aside the "A" string noise it was making. I could not deal with that any more.The Takamine EG340C did not sound as good as the Yamaha and I was going to pay more money for that and it was not a solid top. This FGX730SC is more money but after finding this great forum with some very helpful people it has educated me to things I did not know about guitars. With that said and the reviews I have been reading none stop sense I jumped feet first in to this adventure paying $500 bucks for a starter guitar is not going to be a waste of money.

Thanks again to for every ones help!

Archived