Harmony Central Forums
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stupid painters stole about 100 red spruce tops I had in storage............

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unlicensed, uninsured guys off the street aren't "foremen" or "contractors", or legitimate business people of any sort. If that's who you're hiring, I have zero sympathy for you. You're lucky they didn't burn down her house.

Comment

Unlicensed, uninsured guys off the street aren't "foremen" or "contractors", or legitimate business people of any sort. If that's who you're hiring, I have zero sympathy for you. You're lucky they didn't burn down her house.

Comment

Isn't Florida humid...???? why the heck was valuable wood sitting in a garage ???/

Comment

Isn't Florida humid...???? why the heck was valuable wood sitting in a garage ???/

Comment

I just hope you get your stuff back. Good luck.

Comment

I just hope you get your stuff back. Good luck.

Comment

"Calling the cops isn't going to get my wood back faster."

As I said before, you should have said you were going to call the police, the BBB, and a lawyer on the first phone call if your wood was not back within the hour. THEY didn't have you by the balls; YOU had the opportunity to have theirs.

Comment

"Calling the cops isn't going to get my wood back faster."

As I said before, you should have said you were going to call the police, the BBB, and a lawyer on the first phone call if your wood was not back within the hour. THEY didn't have you by the balls; YOU had the opportunity to have theirs.

Comment

In 20 years of running a construction business, I never faced anything like your painters. I never tolerated, drinking, drugs, or thieves on my crews. You are being way too lenient! Get a grip!

Bob
                    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. -- Dr. Seuss
                    -------------------------------
                    Guild GAD JF-30
                    Guild D212 12 Westerly,RI 1981
                    Lyle Hummingbird
                    Holloway Harp Guitar
                    Lyle ES335
                    HCAG Civil Posters Society #10
                    My Music: http://www.reverbnation.com/bobstarr

Comment

In 20 years of running a construction business, I never faced anything like your painters. I never tolerated, drinking, drugs, or thieves on my crews. You are being way too lenient! Get a grip!

Bob
                      Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. -- Dr. Seuss
                      -------------------------------
                      Guild GAD JF-30
                      Guild D212 12 Westerly,RI 1981
                      Lyle Hummingbird
                      Holloway Harp Guitar
                      Lyle ES335
                      HCAG Civil Posters Society #10
                      My Music: http://www.reverbnation.com/bobstarr

Comment

This has been a real page turner. The wood should have been returned by now...

So? How did it turn out?

Comment

This has been a real page turner. The wood should have been returned by now...

So? How did it turn out?

Comment

Could be that involving law enforcement isn't a desirable option. Kinda embarrassing to admit that those clowns also stole his stash of dope.
                            __________________________________________________ _________
                            Proud reject from the HCAG Civil Posters Society.

Comment

Could be that involving law enforcement isn't a desirable option. Kinda embarrassing to admit that those clowns also stole his stash of dope.
                              __________________________________________________ _________
                              Proud reject from the HCAG Civil Posters Society.

Comment

update: The "foreman" returned everything this morning and everything was in good shape and all accounted for. There was a lot of finger pointing between the foreman and worker. The worker says the forman told him that the wood was garbage and to take it. The forman says not. The fellow who took the ebony boards down just stored them in the garage and wasn't involved. Anyway they didn't damage the spruce. I'll upload pics of the wood later to better illustrate
                                "I don't want to be immortalized through my work. I want to be immortalized by not dying." Woody Allen

Comment

Working...
                                X