Attn. Mods. Complaint Thread.

Opa John

• Members

Let's put our complaints here and maybe someone who can do something about them will. Just for kicks, I'll start the ball rolling.

1 - I've read several posts from long-time users whose old user names are no longer available. DeepEnd and Knockwood are two user names that spring to mind.

2 - The FAQ section makes reference to a "From You Tube" button. Can't find it. Where is it?

3 - The thread "hover" feature is gone.

4 - It would be nice if we knew who was on line. Nothing at the bottom of the page anymore.

I'm sure some others can add to this list.  

• Members

Opa John wrote:

Let's put our compliaints here and maybe someone who can do something about them will. Just for kicks, I'll start the ball rolling.

1 - I've read several posts from long-time users whose old user names are no longer available. DeepEnd and Knockwood are two user names that spring to mind.

2 - The FAQ section makes reference to a "From You Tube" button. Can't find it. Where is it?

3 - The thread "hover" feature is gone.

4 - It would be nice if we knew who was on line. Nothing at the bottom of the page anymore.

I'm sure some others can add to this list.  

From what I gather they're working on things...the youtube link is already back like it used to be...I'm sure they'll be other improvements in the coming weeks.

• Members

I can probably get used to all the quite-unwelcome changes (as well as the single welcome one: pages open faster and more reliably) except the micro-avatars. Not only am I very visually-oriented (I love words but I desperately need pictures for my brain to connect with things); also my eyes aren't so good anymore. 

They're so small that in some cases I can't even tell what they are. Pretty much useless. 

Archived