RIP knockwood

knock

• Members

knock wrote:

Well, fruck. I created that forum name around 2005, and of course I have no recollection whatsoever re. what email account I used to create it. So I done made me a new name.

Hi.

Could be worse, I guess. Last time this happened you were reincarnated as some kinda cake or something like that if I remember correctly.

• Members

knock wrote:

Well, fruck. I created that forum name around 2005, and of course I have no recollection whatsoever re. what email account I used to create it. So I done made me a new name.

Hi.

Hey NOOB! ---STFU! :D

Runnin' yer mouth when you only got one freakin' post to your count!  I'm surprised FF didn't cuss you out before I got to you.  Notice that all of us who have replied to you are "super contributors".  Heck yeah!

• Members

That exact same thing happened to me, except that I know my old email addy and it won't auto forward.   So I really screwed things up by creating a new user with my current email which means that they can't fix the old one.   I've PM'ed Jon and asked for his help - its not that I mind there being two of me but I'm afraid my evil twin will get me in trouble.

• Members

Freeman_Keller wrote:

That exact same thing happened to me, except that I know my old email addy and it won't auto forward.   So I really screwed things up by creating a new user with my current email which means that they can't fix the old one.   I've PM'ed Jon and asked for his help - its not that I mind there being two of me but I'm afraid my evil twin will get me in trouble.

Open a new account with GMail or Yahoo! then change the email address for your new account. That will free up your old email address for use with your old user name. You can then PM a mod or "Community Manager" to help.

Archived