X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP knockwood

Well, fruck. I created that forum name around 2005, and of course I have no recollection whatsoever re. what email account I used to create it. So I done made me a new name.

Hi.

To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.

Yeah ... that almost happened to me ... and then I remembered.  And that old email address is auto forwarding to my current one.  So I was saved.

Bob.
    Martin HD35 | Gibson J45tv | Taylor DN3 | Guild GAD25 | Taylor Baby | Yamaha FG413SBD | Yamaha FG200

Comment

I would kinda guess that if you really wanted your old account back, Jon Chappell would probably oblige you if you contacted him.

Proud reject from the HCAG Civil Posters Society, Martin snob, vitriolic sociopath, and tantrumist

Comment

knock wrote:

Well, fruck. I created that forum name around 2005, and of course I have no recollection whatsoever re. what email account I used to create it. So I done made me a new name.

Hi.

Could be worse, I guess. Last time this happened you were reincarnated as some kinda cake or something like that if I remember correctly.

<div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="1"><br><br>Three Dreads......2 Martins and 1 Yamaha<br><br>A fiddle, a mando, a uke, eight harmonicas, a Zoom H2, a Panasonic recorder, coupla penny whistles, an Italian made Titano accordion, three handguns, at least a dozen chess sets, more power tools than Bob Vila, and one old Westclox &quot;Big Ben&quot; wind-up alarm clock that still works! Oh, BTW, I forgot to mention my ocarina and maracas.</font></div>

Comment

knock wrote:

Hi.

Hey NOOB! ---STFU!

Runnin' yer mouth when you only got one freakin' post to your count!  I'm surprised FF didn't cuss you out before I got to you.  Notice that all of us who have replied to you are "super contributors".  Heck yeah!

Roger Waters
          Echoes
          from the MEDDLE LP

Comment

• FretFiend.
            FretFiend. commented
            Editing a comment

Here's **bleep** **bleep** what you get when you try to cuss here now. I'm surprised that STFU gets through.

BTW, STFU noob.

That exact same thing happened to me, except that I know my old email addy and it won't auto forward.   So I really screwed things up by creating a new user with my current email which means that they can't fix the old one.   I've PM'ed Jon and asked for his help - its not that I mind there being two of me but I'm afraid my evil twin will get me in trouble.

Comment

• knock
            knock commented
            Editing a comment

Noob...

• Another Lost Soul
            Another Lost Soul commented
            Editing a comment

Freeman_Keller wrote:

That exact same thing happened to me, except that I know my old email addy and it won't auto forward.   So I really screwed things up by creating a new user with my current email which means that they can't fix the old one.   I've PM'ed Jon and asked for his help - its not that I mind there being two of me but I'm afraid my evil twin will get me in trouble.

Open a new account with GMail or Yahoo! then change the email address for your new account. That will free up your old email address for use with your old user name. You can then PM a mod or "Community Manager" to help.

All I need now is a cowardly lion pic..

Comment

• recordingtrack1
            recordingtrack1 commented
            Editing a comment

Kmockwood wrote:

All I need now is a cowardly lion pic..

...and somebody to spell yer name right, Kmockwood, mybe they should have registered yer name a "noob" and that way, cut out the middle man.

Still patiently waiting for Anderton to restore my name/password...still getting "That login name and password combination do not match any valid user on this community"...maybe his PMs aren't working, yet.

Comment

Working...
          X