Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YAMAHA FG 300A

I bought a few things from a guy and in them was a Yamaha FG 300A. He says it is about 20 years old. I don't know that much about them. Was looking for some help. It also has a "k" stamped on the inside label. THe tuning keys are the white "plastic" type as opposed to the silver etc. It is in very good condition. Any one know the age, value, etc/.
    Thanks
    Shane

YAMAHA FG300A
    1993-96
    Original MSRP(US$): $229.00
    Top: Spruce
    Back / Sides: Jelutong
    Neck: Nato
    Fingerboard: Sonokeling
    Bridge: Sonokeling
    Color(s): Natural
    Tuners: Chrome
    Seagull S6+Cedar
    Yamaha FG252
    Yamaha FG375S
    Yamaha FG412S
    Yamaha FG700S

Comment

• MysteryMountain
      MysteryMountain commented
      Editing a comment

An FG252!  you must be out of the U.S.  those were never released here.  Nice

Old Yammies have mojo...

That's alot of Yammies in your signature Kimona!! That Seagull kind of looks like an odd-ball in there (though I am a huge Seagull / Godin fan).
    Bryan
    Hell hound's on my trail

Good deals with : robbierobnj06 ; teleman ; daveydude ; griole

Comment

• robeb
      robeb commented
      Editing a comment

Hey, fascinating to read others opinions on a guitar which I only purchased around 6 months ago. I absolutely love it! I record it mostly and it is a dream to track or layer up, in any context, I am fully converted.

I see that this post is several years old, so maybe this will not answered, but I would love to know more of the history of mine if possible. It got to me in exceptional condition, no scratchplate or neck bent issues; either I am lucky or someone has corrected these at some point in its life.

Here is the serisl number in case you can shed any light on its year of origin or anything else!

Many thanks in advance, Robin

• MysteryMountain
      MysteryMountain commented
      Editing a comment
      Email me if you want to sell your FG-375S.

Thanks

Working...
X