Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT Super Bowl

What'd you think?

"Plunk your Magic Twanger, Froggy". Andy Devine

The skiing was great and there wasn't anyone on the hill.   Must have been something going on.

Comment

• Opa John
      Opa John commented
      Editing a comment

Well, I had it on the TV, and I even looked at the screen a time or two, but since I'm neither a Ravens or 49ers fan, I didn't really care who won it. I've always thought the play-off games leading up to the Super Bowl were more exciting.

• jamesp
      jamesp commented
      Editing a comment

Freeman_Keller wrote:

The skiing was great and there wasn't anyone on the hill.   Must have been something going on.

My thoughts exactly.

Cheerleaders look like most other half-naked women, in the dark. .png" alt=":smileyhappy:" title="Smiley Happy" />

Paul

Comment

• Sangemon
      Sangemon commented
      Editing a comment
      Beyonce seems to enjoy displaying her crotch as much as Michael Jackson used to enjoy grabbing his...

The game was killer. I watched the 1st quarter, went to basement and played guitar for 2 or 3 hrs, and then when I heard it was a 2-point game with 6 mins left I went back upstairs. Pretty exciting finish.

I had no interest in whatever Beyonce was going to do at halftime, whether or not lip-synched. It would have to be rock or blues or something extraordinary and memorable to get me to watch--something with some guts. Beyonce and her music is kind of a yawner to me, even on her baddest behavior. Incredible goddess-woman, vapid music.

But that's just me.

In the understory
    I can't see the forest
    For the branches and the leaves
    But I believe
    I do believe
    by me:

www.box.com

"Music is your own experience, your thoughts, your wisdom. If you don't live it, it won't come out of your horn."
    Charlie Parker

Comment

As Flacco said, "It's ****************in' awesome!"

Proud reject from the HCAG Civil Posters Society, Martin snob, vitriolic sociopath, and tantrumist

Comment

• Neal
        Neal commented
        Editing a comment

Didn't watch, but was pleased that the homophobic '49ers lost.  

Hey, not a football fan, besides, they beat the Packers for the slot, and shamed us by losing.

Super Bowl's just not the same as it used to be.

Jack1969 Martin D12-20 12-string1984 Martin HD-28

Comment

Working...
      X