Buster B. Jones

Bad Robot

• Members

I received his 'Fingerstyle From The Ground Up vol. 1' yesterday from a tip on another forum. Holy Jeebus, the guy can pick. Then I read he'd died young from alcoholism. How very sad. His video shows what a nice guy he was, very open and friendly, and I can see he was very good at teaching, as well. I am looking forward to digging into this stuff.

• Members

Bad Robot wrote:

I received his 'Fingerstyle From The Ground Up vol. 1' yesterday from a tip on another forum. Holy Jeebus, the guy can pick. Then I read he'd died young from alcoholism. How very sad. His video shows what a nice guy he was, very open and friendly, and I can see he was very good at teaching, as well. I am looking forward to digging into this stuff.

I was fortunate to see Buster B "Machine Gun" Jones twice in free seminars hosted by my little mom and pop guitar store (one of the many reasons I'm a loyal customer).   He won Winfield (maybe several times?) and at the time he was playing Godin nylon string guitars (the gig was sponsored by Godin).   

Archived