X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We have our cuss words back!!

****************, piss, ****************, cunt, ****************************************, mother****************er, and tits.

Now if we could just get some decent smilies.

Proud reject from the HCAG Civil Posters Society, Martin snob, vitriolic sociopath, and tantrumist

Hooray. Western civilization is saved.

Comment

• DeepEnd
      DeepEnd commented
      Editing a comment
      I, for one, wasn't especially sorry to see the cusswords gone. I didn't miss them, rarely use them, and can express myself perfectly adequately without them.

There were too many ways to circumvent those censors anyway. It was sport for everyone just to figure out ways to get around them. The novelty would have worn off and things would have been fine.

Proud reject from the HCAG Civil Posters Society, Martin snob, vitriolic sociopath, and tantrumist

Comment

in before the ****************ing lock.

Comment

• EdBega
        EdBega commented
        Editing a comment

****************in A Tweety ...

FretFiend. wrote:

****************, piss, ****************, cunt, ****************************************, mother****************er, and tits.

The George Carlin seal of approval. 

The smilies really are ****************ed up, though.

I guess I kinda lost control, because in the middle of the play I ran up and lit the evil puppet villain on fire. No, I didn't. Just kidding. I just said that to help illustrate one of the human emotions, which is freaking out. Another emotion is greed, as when you kill someone for money, or something like that. Another emotion is generosity, as when you pay someone double what he paid for his stupid puppet.I.K.F.C.E.S.C.Potato SocietySAWG

Comment

Well, did the photo get removed by noob or by the censors??? Maybe it was Motoric.

Comment

• EdBega
          EdBega commented
          Editing a comment

Whoever it was, thanks looked to be about a 16 year old girl ...

Working...
      X