No Cole Clark but new acoustic regardless...

billybilly

• Members

Hi.  I posted this in the electric forum but it's probably better suited here...

I ordered this Seagull Maritime SWS HG QI before I went shopping for Cole Clarks.  Well, it arrived yesterday and it's bloody good, not quite the complexity of sound I heard from the Cole Clarks but it's all solid wood and I only paid $385 bills for it brand new because it had a tiny scratch on the back.  If I decide to shell out more cash and buy a Cole Clark I can sell the Seagull down here for more than I paid for it... but it's growing on me.  I've been revisiting my acoustic Pink Floyd and Zepplin numbers.  The nut width is big (1.8, a hair over 45mm) but I think my big mitts can accommodate it, I put in an image of me holding a G and the nut width looks fine, I'll just have to get used to it.  String spacing at the bridge is 54mm or vintage if you will.  I like this spacing for finger picking.  Regardless, many pics...

wIMG\_2345.jpg

zIMG\_2328-001.jpgzIMG\_2321-001.jpgwIMG\_2371-001.jpgwIMG\_2386-001.jpgwIMG\_2382-001.jpg

Archived