Feeling Down

poppytater

• Members

Keep a happy thought, Poppy.  Good times just around the corner.

I know what you mean about health problems.  Sometimes you just have to grab the bull by the balls and hang on.  He'll get tired eventually, and then you can enjoy the steak.

Prayers and mojo sent.  Keep your chin up.

• Members

I know.  I haven't heard from Precious either.  cry.gif

I usually find consolation in knowing that things could get worse.  freak.gif  This is always a slow time of year for the BotB, PoppyT.  Things will pick up again once people know what their tax bite is, which let's don't go there now.  

Would a String Swing wall hanger help cheer you up?  I know... probably not, but not even a little bit?   The wife kicked me out of my basement space to make room for more maple and now I've got a couple extra um... not hanging around.  You're welcome to them both if you want 'em.  I'll turn on my PMs.

Anyway, either way I'm pulling for ya.   

• Members

Hang in there Poppy, I was in the same place myself the last month or 2 actually, had another seizure (a bad one) came round with 3 broken ribs, no way of telling the docs how it happened other than, "I had a seizure..." and it was on top of a whole load of other stuff. Recently, something occurred to me, there is something that keeps me going, keeps me getting up in the morning and keeps me on this side of my 16th storey balcony (kidding...kinda...) As others have said, there love here for you and ANYTHING could be round the corner. God bless.

• Members

Glad you liked it John. I thought both the Takamine and especially the Ovation sounded awesome. I found that video looking for the SNL spoof of that song but YouTube had to remove most of their stuff. If I find it I'll post it.

Archived