Friday Jokes 2-8-2013

tbry

• Members

A turtle was walking down an alley in New York when he was mugged by a gang of snails. A police detective came to investigate and asked the turtle if he could explain what happened. The turtle looked at the detective with a confused look on his face and replied

• Members

I met a fairy who said she would grant me one wish.

Immediately I said, "I want to live forever."

"Sorry," said the fairy, "I'm not allowed to grant eternal life."

"OK," I said, "Then, I want to die after all our politicians gets their collective heads out of their collective heineys!"

"You crafty bastard," said the fairy.

• Members

Not necessarily a joke, but a true story that made me laugh.

Angus Young was interviewed and asked what he thought of a certain music critic's comment that AC/DC had made 10 albums and they all sounded the same?

Angus thought for a moment and said "he's a damned liar!  We've made eleven albums that all sounded the same!"

• Members

I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?" "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet. You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times." It was all true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach. He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Archived