Reviews

clive59

• Members

Reports are that most of their efforts are going to getting reviews back up and running.  That may be why some of the other things, like users getting their profiles back, are taking so long.  

I wish HC would let their editorial staff go start their own blogs and hire a full-time sysop for this place.  

• Members

Pretty TOUGH sledding to figure out how to use a lot of the new stuff...not very user friendly.  Always seems if you redid web site/web pages, do a PILOT program with some of your frequent users!

I guess it's like the government...if it is that simple, they will not do it that way.

Let's hope we survive the transition and don't just GO AWAY.

• Members

Hi DJ

They put the new platform on line before it was really at 100%, function wise, because the old platform was dead in the water, more or less. Actually, this one runs great, but admittedly, it's not completed yet. They've made quite a few changes already though.

I'm still getting used to it, but at least it works which is a lot more than I can say for anything they've had for the previous three years or so. I expect it will get even better as time goes on.

Archived