Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No brainer guitar

Ibanez Sage Series SGE220VS Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric

Budget priced at $249. Got it for $209 this weekend. Very sweet. Very articulate. Balanced string to string. All laminate construction. Excellently made. Easily on of the best guitars I've ever played off the wall to home!

ibanez

Mine is vintage sunburst. Pictures coming.

Attached Files
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "If you play guitar, you are a friend."

"Ask not what your country can do for you--ask what you can do for your country."

guitar01guitar02guitar03guitar04

Attached Files
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ask not what your country can do for you--ask what you can do for your country."

Comment

• guildfire
      guildfire commented
      Editing a comment

Nice looking guitar.  I like sunburst acoustics.

Good deal, Frets. I don't have an all-laminated at the this time, but I'm thinking 'bout it. I kind of miss the convenience of having one since I sold mine a couple years ago. Actually, I DO have an all-lam model, but it's a nylon string guitar. I'd like to get another steel string lam. Right now, my Yamaha 730 is my "beater", but it's too nice, really, to call it a beater.

<div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="1"><br><br>Three Dreads......2 Martins and 1 Yamaha<br><br>A fiddle, a mando, a uke, eight harmonicas, a Zoom H2, a Panasonic recorder, coupla penny whistles, an Italian made Titano accordion, three handguns, at least a dozen chess sets, more power tools than Bob Vila, and one old Westclox &quot;Big Ben&quot; wind-up alarm clock that still works! Oh, BTW, I forgot to mention my ocarina and maracas.</font></div>

Comment

Comes with the mag pickup. Nice warm sound.

Comment

• Graeca
        Graeca commented
        Editing a comment

Looks like a bargain.

Working...
    X