had to make a new account - couldnt contact anyone- had to change my name -

puzzle guy

• Members

kinda sucks- this being a newer version - it stinks   . couldnt log in , said no account was their for my email address , also tried to log in under my name -it diesnt take it , then it does --you need toget your act together - could contact anyone becasue i couldnt log in -you need to get your act together !

so now Im puzzle guy -formerly Tony Burns

• Members

puzzle guy wrote:

kinda sucks- this being a newer version - it stinks   . couldnt log in , said no account was their for my email address , also tried to log in under my name -it diesnt take it , then it does --you need toget your act together - could contact anyone becasue i couldnt log in -you need to get your act together !

Okay, now that you're in like a burglar, PM a lady with the handle, "Meowmi," and tell her your sad tale. She's gotten some results for others here. Smiley-2.png

• Members

FretFiend. wrote:

puzzle guy wrote:

Okay, now that you're in like a burglar, PM a guy with the handle, "Meowmi," and tell him your sad tale. He's gotten some results for others here.
Smiley-2.png

Meowmi is a very helpful woman.   If you are having trouble finding her, go to the third page of this thread (which is on your subject).   PM her with your old and new usernames and email addies.   They will probably delete your new username, change the address in your old profile, email you a link that verifies everything.   At that point log in with your old address and ask for help resetting your password.   The link to do this will be sent to your current address.   Worked great for me.

Archived