Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT: Bob Dylan lays off 2000 people

Another hit for our enonomy...

http://www.theonion.com/articles/bob-dylan-lays-off-2000-workers-from-songwriting-f,31407/

R.I.P. TAH & Dak

Well, DAMN!! That's an eye opener. Now I know why I never became famous!

I've been laboring under the misconception that Bob Dylan and his ilk scratched out their creations on scrap paper while performing their daily ablutions. Shows ya how much I know about it.

Too soon old......too late smart. Story of my life.   

<div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="1"><br><br>Three Dreads......2 Martins and 1 Yamaha<br><br>A fiddle, a mando, a uke, eight harmonicas, a Zoom H2, a Panasonic recorder, coupla penny whistles, an Italian made Titano accordion, three handguns, at least a dozen chess sets, more power tools than Bob Vila, and one old Westclox &quot;Big Ben&quot; wind-up alarm clock that still works! Oh, BTW, I forgot to mention my ocarina and maracas.</font></div>

Comment

• Rusty Shackleford
      Rusty Shackleford commented
      Editing a comment

Opa John wrote:

Well, DAMN!! That's an eye opener. Now I know why I never became famous!

I've been laboring under the misconception that Bob Dylan and his ilk scratched out their creations on scrap paper while performing their daily ablutions. Shows ya how much I know about it.

Too soon old......too late smart. Story of my life.   

The Onion is a fictional newspaper that satirizes the real media. Jokes on you.

Working...
X