Canada has finally "dispensed away" with the lowly penny....

d03nut

• Members

....henceforth, everything will be rounded off to the "nearest".

How does this concern AG?

Well, from now on, when you decide to add your "2 cents" as is often the case "here, there & everywhere", please know that your opinion will be worth exactly "nothing". Zero.  At least to the fine folks to the great white north, that is, which have a long history of building fine acoustic guitars.  It's simple arithmetic really.

Sure, "IMHO's", "YMMV's" etc. help, but you just gotta raise your "contribution level" somehow, after all this is an international forum, or it is "in principle", one must "appeal" to everyone.  "Live & breathe" your reviews as much as you can before finally "committing" yourself. 

Please don't rely on "heresay".  Not saying that you do, but sometimes you read something and you just go wow, is this for reals?  Has this guy even seen such & such guitar?  Remember, you want your opinion to be worth "something".

You're probably thinking I should be "committed", but hey, this is just my....oh, shoot......

• Members

Michael Martin wrote:

Finally, this Canadian band's name makes perfect sense!

Nickelback Banner.jpg

Good one.  Btw, not to be negative or anything but I can't help but agree with the "back" part more than the "front", if that makes any sense.

Yo Michael, I did "reply" to you on FB, just in case you haven't checked.  Nice to know you're still around...

Archived