Crown of Thorns original CA composite acoustic guitar

smithki

• Members

Highly sought after original made in Lousiana , CA Composite Crown of Thorns dreadnought acoustic with hardshell case. This guitar is no longer being made, it offers A Christian themed Crown of Thorns soundhole ring, a stunning rosette laser cut from Paua Shell. Complementing the rosette are red shell logo, red fretmarkers and black hardware. Comes with a LR Baggs Ibeam mixing system. This guitar sounds amazing and is not effected by humidity or cold, it always stays in tune. This guitar is in mint condition with a mirror gloss finish with no imperfections.
pictures do not show the beauty of this guitar and the sound is clear as any acoustic you have heard.

Dreadnought body, Xpattern,legacy voicing
Soft V Neck profile, 1 3/4" Nut Width
25.5" Scale, 20 Medium Nickel silver frets, 14 Frets to body
Spectacular C.O.T. Rosette in Red Paua Shell Rosette
Gotoh tuners, Hardshell case,
$1900.00 plus shipping

• 2 months later...
  • Members

Hello.... I am new to the forum and picked up your COT guitar on a google search. Do you still have it?

If you don't, please excuse the bother. I have had a CA Legacy, but through an odd set of circumstances, someone gave it away. I do mission work in the developing world and a local church needed a guitar. One of the missionaries thought it was inexpensive plastic, so he gave them the Legacy over an Alvarez or a Fender acoustic that he thought were more expensive. Anyway, I'm on the hunt for another CA instrument....

Thanks!

Bill

• 1 year later...

Archived