Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday, April 4, 2013??

WTF! Friggin' Staples sold me a faulty desk calendar!

Three Dreads......2 Martins and 1 YamahaA fiddle, a mando, a uke, eight harmonicas, a Zoom H2, a Panasonic recorder, coupla penny whistles, an Italian made Titano accordion, three handguns, at least a dozen chess sets, more power tools than Bob Vila, and one old Westclox "Big Ben" wind-up alarm clock that still works! Oh, BTW, I forgot to mention my ocarina and maracas.

Probably just a late April Fool joke.

Official HCAG “Theory-Challenged Hack”
    Member of the IBANEZ ACOUSTIC ASSASSINS
    Proud Member of The Alvarez Alliance
    Person-2-Person on the Web

Comment

Opa John wrote:

You have a desk calender? And presumably (although not necessarily) a desk?

Howard

Comment

• Opa John
        Opa John commented
        Editing a comment

garthman wrote:

Opa John wrote:

You have a desk calender? And presumably (although not necessarily) a desk?

Sure, I have a desk. Doesn't everyone? I've gotten a bigger computer and larger monitor since this shot was taken, but it's basically the same setup, although my desktop hardly ever looks as neat as in this picture. Sometimes I have trouble even finding the top of my desk!

I also bought a different desk chair a year or so ago. This new one has arms that lift up and out of the way so I can play my guitar without banging it into the arms of the chair.  

DSCF0001.JPG

Attached Files

Working...
    X