Help me identify my Madrigal Guitar

Dechartre

• Members

I just bought a Madrigal steel string, which sounds really nice. I put Martin strings on it and it has a deep rich tone. I cant find any info on it anywhere. I was hoping someone could help me age it, and any other info, like quality, how many were produced etc. I would really like to know. I believe the model is P6S, and it says that it was produced expressly for Ted Vessley Music of Las Vegas, Nevada. It is a great guitar with alot of character. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• 1 year later...
  • Members

Hello,

I don't know if you have ever received an answer to your question or even if you still own the guitar you inquired about.   I did a Google search on my old business and came across your inquiry.  If you still are in need of data, I believe I'm your guy.  You've got data right from the source.

Jerry Vesely, President

Ted Vesely Music Co.

• 7 years later...
  • Members

Interesting. I had a Madrigal steel string guitar that my mother bought for me (used) in the late 1980s. Someone stole it in the mid 90s in Albuquerque and I've never been able to find any information about the brand. There is a spanish guitar company which makes boutique guitars. I don't think they're related. Although, the font is as I remember mine. I'd love to know what you find out.

• 9 months later...
  • Members
On 4/18/2013 at 4:02 PM, musicstoguy said:

Hello,

I don't know if you have ever received an answer to your question or even if you still own the guitar you inquired about.   I did a Google search on my old business and came across your inquiry.  If you still are in need of data, I believe I'm your guy.  You've got data right from the source.

Jerry Vesely, President

Ted Vesely Music Co.

• 5 months later...