Robertson guitars

lefchr

• Members

Has anyone here played or own a robertson guitar. I have one and it is the best sounding acoustic I have played. I've tried looking them up on the web and the website now has gun info on it.

I could swear I've heard the name and may have seen pics at Guitar Gallery or a similar site. Never seen or played a live one, though. If you're looking for more information, you may want to contact Mandolin Brothers or one of the other major sellers who may have carried Robertson gits. :idk:

• Members

Thanks, I know at one time there was a website. I got a great deal on it through a auction. It was brand new and I got it for around $750 5 years ago. I remember seeing they where usually selling for a couple thousand. Anyways, I love the guitar and was wondering if anyone else has had experience with them.

• Members

Has anyone here played or own a robertson guitar. I have one and it is the best sounding acoustic I have played. I've tried looking them up on the web and the website now has gun info on it.

If you google "robertson guitar" you won't find any guitars, but the name "Robbie Robertson" seems to come up a lot. Do you think you may have gotten ahold of one of his custom guitars with his name on it by any chance? Where did you get this guitar anyway?

• Members

If you google "robertson guitar" you won't find any guitars, but the name "Robbie Robertson" seems to come up a lot. Do you think you may have gotten ahold of one of his custom guitars with his name on it by any chance? Where did you get this guitar anyway?

Yeah I tried googling it and got a lot of Robbie Robertson links too. The guitar isn't one of his, the luithers name is jeff robertson.

• 2 years later...

Archived