X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robertson guitars

Has anyone here played or own a robertson guitar. I have one and it is the best sounding acoustic I have played. I've tried looking them up on the web and the website now has gun info on it.
    <div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="1">Gear:<br />
    <br />
    Deluxe Voodoo modded dual recto<br />
    mesa standard straight 4x12<br />
    Marshall 1960 classic<br />
    gibson les paul custom(surreal td's)<br />
    57 av ri strat (SD lil59, suhr v60's)<br />
    Robertson acoustic<br />
    </font></div>

Has anyone here played or own a robertson guitar. I have one and it is the best sounding acoustic I have played. I've tried looking them up on the web and the website now has gun info on it.

I could swear I've heard the name and may have seen pics at Guitar Gallery or a similar site. Never seen or played a live one, though. If you're looking for more information, you may want to contact Mandolin Brothers or one of the other major sellers who may have carried Robertson gits.
    <div class="signaturecontainer">I guess I kinda lost control, because in the middle of the play I ran up and lit the evil puppet villain on fire. No, I didn't. Just kidding. I just said that to help illustrate one of the human emotions, which is freaking out. Another emotion is greed, as when you kill someone for money, or something like that. Another emotion is generosity, as when you pay someone double what he paid for his stupid puppet.<br><br><br><br><br><br>I.K.F.C.<br><br>E.S .C.<br><br>Potato Society<br><br>SAWG</div>

Comment

Thanks, I know at one time there was a website. I got a great deal on it through a auction. It was brand new and I got it for around $750 5 years ago. I remember seeing they where usually selling for a couple thousand. Anyways, I love the guitar and was wondering if anyone else has had experience with them.
      <br />
      Robertson acoustic<br />
      </font></div>

Comment

If you google "robertson guitar" you won't find any guitars, but the name "Robbie Robertson" seems to come up a lot. Do you think you may have gotten ahold of one of his custom guitars with his name on it by any chance? Where did you get this guitar anyway?
        <div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="1"><br><br>Three Dreads......2 Martins and 1 Yamaha<br><br>A fiddle, a mando, a uke, eight harmonicas, a Zoom H2, a Panasonic recorder, coupla penny whistles, an Italian made Titano accordion, three handguns, at least a dozen chess sets, more power tools than Bob Vila, and one old Westclox &quot;Big Ben&quot; wind-up alarm clock that still works! Oh, BTW, I forgot to mention my ocarina and maracas.</font></div>

Comment

If you google "robertson guitar" you won't find any guitars, but the name "Robbie Robertson" seems to come up a lot. Do you think you may have gotten ahold of one of his custom guitars with his name on it by any chance? Where did you get this guitar anyway?

Yeah I tried googling it and got a lot of Robbie Robertson links too. The guitar isn't one of his, the luithers name is jeff robertson.
          <br />
          Robertson acoustic<br />
          </font></div>

Comment

Had #89.Sounded fairly good.
            Hit 'rockbottom' And sold it.$3000.
            I cry alot about it.Pray for redemption and another one.
            Please e mail me if you hear of one for sale.
            David (enay@yahoo.com

Comment

Working...
          X