This could be fun for you ...

EdBega

• Members

http://tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/d/darius_rucker/wagon_wheel_crd.htm

Darius Rucker   "Wagon Wheel"Capo 2(intro)G  D  Em  C, G  D  Em  C, G  D  C,(verse)G                         DHeading down south to the land of the pinesEm                       CI'm thumbing my way into North CarolineG                       D                 C Staring up the road and pray to God I see headlightsG                           DI made it down the coast in seventeen hoursEm                      CPicking me a bouquet of dogwood flowers          G                        D              CAnd I'm a-hopin' for Raleigh, I can see my baby tonight(chorus)   G                    D So rock me momma like a wagon wheelEm                CRock me momma any way you feelG   D       CHey,  momma rock meG                      DRock me momma like the wind and the rainEm                   CRock me momma like a south bound trainG   D       CHey,  momma rock me(instrumental)G  D  Em  C, G  D  C,(verse)G                     DRunning from the cold up in New England      Em                         CI was born to be a fiddler in an old time string band   G                    D              CMy baby plays a guitar, I pick a banjo now    G                            DOh, north country winters keep a-getting me down          Em                       CI lost my money playing poker so I had to leave town      G                     D                    C  But I ain't turning back to living that old life no more(chorus)   G                    D So rock me momma like a wagon wheelEm                CRock me momma any way you feelG   D       CHey,  momma rock meG                      DRock me momma like the wind and the rainEm                   CRock me momma like a south bound trainG   D       CHey,  momma rock me(instrumental)G  D  Em  C, G  D  C,(verse)G                    DWalkin' to the south out of Roanoke           Em                          CI caught a trucker out of Philly had a nice long toke    G                            DBut he's a heading west from the Cumberland gap   C To Johnson City, Tennessee      G                   DAnd I gotta get a move on before the sun          Em                         CI hear my baby calling my name and I know that she's the only one    G                       D                CAnd if I died in Raleigh at least I will die free(chorus)(no chord)So rock me momma like a wagon wheelRock me momma any way you feelHey,  momma rock meRock me momma like the wind and the rainRock me momma like a south bound train                     CHey,  momma rock me   G                    D So rock me momma like a wagon wheelEm                CRock me momma any way you feelG   D       CHey,  momma rock meG                      DRock me momma like the wind and the rainEm                   CRock me momma like a south bound trainG   D       C        G  D  Em  C, G  D  C(fade)Hey,  momma rock me

• Members

Yeah I know I didn't like it right away the first few times I heard it, kinda grows on ya though.

Btw is this a cover of the Wagon Wheel song I've heard mentioned here by others in the past? 

Archived