Martin GPCPA4 Rosewood guitar

Hokieron

• Members

After much research I finally decided to purchase a Martin GPCPA4 Rosewood model.  I had wanted a Martin Rosewood model but found many priced out of my range.  This was one was priced where I felt I could afford to spend.  It also was a beautiful instrument as well as a great sounding guitar and very playable.  I was pleased when I learned that my goto Martin dealer had one in stock.  When I purchased it, the salesman said that the closest similar Taylor rosewood cost more than twice as much as the Martin GPCPA4 Rosewood.  If you are considering a guitar like this, listen to the reviews on YouTube and try one yourself.  I don't think you will be disappointed.

• Members

I've got the Rosewood DCPA4 ( played the DCPA1 but didn't have the cash :smileywink: )

Though, I'm  dubious of someone with a single post, just wanted to say they just bought an item, without anything more to say about it...

I'm dubious about the 2X comment about Taylors, and sound is rather personal -- for me it was a toss up between the DCPA4 and a Tanglewood that was 2/3rds the price. 

Archived