Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arlo Guthrie Reuben Ramzo

Pulled out some vinyl today and can only find Reuben Clamzo, but I know he did Reuben Ramzo earlier. Anybody know which album Reuben Ramzo is on. Reuben Clamzo is on One Night. Driving myself crazy!

Ths song is called "Reuben Clamzo". It's on his excellent live album "One Night".

Guitars = Chick Magnet
    Guitar Hero = Guy Magnet
    You do the math.

HCAG Civil Posters Society, Charter Member #002.
    Simple music is the hardest music to play and blues is simple music. - Albert Collins

Comment

Thanks OldGuitarPlayer. i've got the "One Night" version, it's just that I think he did a serious version earlier without thwe story of the clams. I believe it was titled Reuben Ramzo. Anybody?

Comment

You're thinking of 'Reuben Ranzo', an old sea shanty. Don't know the album AG might have done it on, but the corrected name may help you track it down.
        ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Originally Posted by MattACaster : *Runs 2 blocks down the street to Guitar Center, grabs detuned Schecter off the wall, plugs into Line6 Spider and proceeds to bring teh brootalz*

Comment

The only time that I saw Arlo Guthrie perform "Reuben Ranzo" was a PBS special with him, Hoyt Axton and others c. in the late 1970s.

Comment

Working...
        X