Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Announcement

Harmony Central has “soft launched” our new mobile experience this past week. While we have done extensive testing, we know that with a community as large as HC that there will be items that surface that will still need to be addressed. We are asking that you utilize the thread belowto report any challenges you may encounter. Here are the things we request you provide: A brief description of the issue, the device and operating system version you were using, the browser and version, screen resolution, and a screen shot of the display.
Thanks for your patience as we work towards the best experience we can provide to our community.

http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/...ablet-feedback
See more
See less

I got the 000-15sm 12 fret this morning, I don't need a high end martin.

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got the 000-15sm 12 fret this morning, I don't need a high end martin.

Anyone who is curious about the hog 12 fret, you will have to play and hear one for yourself.

The playability and sound are stunning.
    <div class="signaturecontainer">If the neighbors complain because the music is too loud, turn it up so you can't hear them bitch..... 89 YJM Strat Modified, Martin D-41, 87 Fender P-bass, 97 Ash Strat, 2007 57 Reissue strat, Warmoth fretless P-Bass, and all kinds of cool gimmicks to make it sound like I know how to play.</div>

Come on. You need to use tonewords. None of this "try one for yourself" stuff. Describe the experience!
    <div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="1"><a href="http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?2795042-Build-an-Uke-in-10-Days" target="_blank">Frog Rock Tenor Uke</a><br />
    <a href="http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?2803237-A-Mutt-of-a-Guitar" target="_blank">Frog Rock 00-12</a><br />
    <i>The thing with Chinese guitars is that when I play one, half an hour later I want to play it again...</i> -- Knockwood<br />
    <i>If you know who wrote it, it ain't folk music.</i> -- DHone<br />
    <i>Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.</i> -- Richard Feynman<br />
    <i><b>De recta non tolerandum sunt.</b></i> -- Monty Python<br />
    </font></div>

Comment

Slick as a whistle? Woody yet urban? Warm yet moist?
      <div class="signaturecontainer">&quot; HAVE FUN, TRY NOT TO HURT ANYONE AND EAT PLENTY OF GREENS&quot;</div>

Comment

I had no idea this 12 fret 000 hog would sound like this. No idea at all. I'll think about what to say as I play it more.....
        <div class="signaturecontainer">If the neighbors complain because the music is too loud, turn it up so you can't hear them bitch..... 89 YJM Strat Modified, Martin D-41, 87 Fender P-bass, 97 Ash Strat, 2007 57 Reissue strat, Warmoth fretless P-Bass, and all kinds of cool gimmicks to make it sound like I know how to play.</div>

Comment

<div class="signaturecontainer">&quot; HAVE FUN, TRY NOT TO HURT ANYONE AND EAT PLENTY OF GREENS&quot;</div>

Comment

No one "needs" a high end Martin...

just like no one "needs" a lot of money...

Comment

Money is like gas. You just need enough so that you never run out.

Guitars are like food. You just need enough until you don't have room for any more.
              <div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="1"><a href="http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?2795042-Build-an-Uke-in-10-Days" target="_blank">Frog Rock Tenor Uke</a><br />
              <a href="http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?2803237-A-Mutt-of-a-Guitar" target="_blank">Frog Rock 00-12</a><br />
              <i>The thing with Chinese guitars is that when I play one, half an hour later I want to play it again...</i> -- Knockwood<br />
              <i>If you know who wrote it, it ain't folk music.</i> -- DHone<br />
              <i>Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.</i> -- Richard Feynman<br />
              <i><b>De recta non tolerandum sunt.</b></i> -- Monty Python<br />
              </font></div>

Comment

OP. what did it cost?

Comment

Congratulations and Happy New Guitar Day. Glad to hear your GAS has been quieted for now.
                  Official HCAG “Theory-Challenged Hack”
                  Member of the IBANEZ ACOUSTIC ASSASSINS
                  Proud Member of The Alvarez Alliance
                  Person-2-Person on the Web

Comment

Those ain't that low-end on this side of the pond.
                    When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a Communist.

Comment

I love my 000-15M. Its my go to guitar right now for gigging 4-5 nights/ week. I know you'll love that 12 fret.

Comment

If "High End" means lots of inlay, binding, gloss and other embellishments, and looking like every other Martin out there, count me out.

I'm seeking tone, projection, response, playability and general Mojo. THAT's where Martin's put their energy on this one, and it's an absolute Home Run.

Comment

Working...
                      X