Give me the scoop....

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Give me the scoop....

I've been busy the last several months.

Swamped at work, coaching travel baseball and we moved into a new house. 

No time for any forums.

What's new?

Well, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but things are not too good around here.

The forum is now hosted by Lithium. Make your own judgement about the "look and feel" of the new digs.

Most of the old members have defected to Melodyvine, where all they do is talk about how bad it is here.

Most of the activity here now is by one-post noobs, likely Harmony Central shills, who revive old zombie threads.

Neal is still trolling and behaving badly, all the while accusing everyone else of trolling and behaving badly.

And worst of all... I'm still here.

__________________________________________________ _________
    Proud reject from the HCAG Civil Posters Society.

Comment

• garthman
      garthman commented
      Editing a comment

FretFiend. wrote:

Well, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but things are not too good around here.

The forum is now hosted by Lithium. Make your own judgement about the "look and feel" of the new digs.

Most of the old members have defected to Melodyvine, where all they do is talk about how bad it is here.

Most of the activity here now is by one-post noobs, likely Harmony Central shills, who revive old zombie threads.

Neal is still trolling and behaving badly, all the while accusing everyone else of trolling and behaving badly.

And worst of all... I'm still here.

Well, I'm still here too. But it's not as good as it once was, alas.

Pretty much what FF says.  It pretty much sucks now.  I don't post much anymore.

If you find your self alone riding in green fields with the sun in your face... do not be troubled, for you are in Elysium. And you are already dead! Brothers... what we do in life... echoes in eternity! (Gladiator)

Comment

• GW348
      GW348 commented
      Editing a comment

Good to see ya Hud.   We got no good news here.  :mansad:

Hi, Hud...nice seeing you again!

Pre-Lithium, I went under my birth name, Terry Allan Hall....got tired of fighting the forum to get that name back, so now I'm Graeca.

Hope all is going well for you.

Comment

• Hudman
      Hudman commented
      Editing a comment

Sad to hear that, fellas.

I keep in touch with Knockwood through Facebook, but we never talk about guitars. 

I hope things get better.

It's gotten to the point where I enjoy FF posts as much if not more than most. Nuff said.

Comment

Working...
    X