Give me the scoop....

Hudman

• Members

Well, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but things are not too good around here.

The forum is now hosted by Lithium. Make your own judgement about the "look and feel" of the new digs.

Most of the old members have defected to Melodyvine, where all they do is talk about how bad it is here.

Most of the activity here now is by one-post noobs, likely Harmony Central shills, who revive old zombie threads.

Neal is still trolling and behaving badly, all the while accusing everyone else of trolling and behaving badly.

And worst of all... I'm still here.

• Members

FretFiend. wrote:

Well, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but things are not too good around here.

The forum is now hosted by Lithium. Make your own judgement about the "look and feel" of the new digs.

Most of the old members have defected to Melodyvine, where all they do is talk about how bad it is here.

Most of the activity here now is by one-post noobs, likely Harmony Central shills, who revive old zombie threads.

Neal is still trolling and behaving badly, all the while accusing everyone else of trolling and behaving badly.

And worst of all... I'm still here.

Well, I'm still here too. But it's not as good as it once was, alas.

• Members

Hi, Hud...nice seeing you again!

Pre-Lithium, I went under my birth name, Terry Allan Hall....got tired of fighting the forum to get that name back, so now I'm Graeca.

Hope all is going well for you.

Archived