Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where'd Everybody Go??

unclesamshow 4.jpg

Attached Files
    <div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="1"><br><br>Three Dreads......2 Martins and 1 Yamaha<br><br>A fiddle, a mando, a uke, eight harmonicas, a Zoom H2, a Panasonic recorder, coupla penny whistles, an Italian made Titano accordion, three handguns, at least a dozen chess sets, more power tools than Bob Vila, and one old Westclox &quot;Big Ben&quot; wind-up alarm clock that still works! Oh, BTW, I forgot to mention my ocarina and maracas.</font></div>

Still here. Being bored.

Nothing going on here. The place is dead.

<div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="1">Martin: D40, D35, Backpacker<br>Mr.Binh:&quot;SKT&quot; spruce/maple dread, spruce/rosewood mod. OM-45, all koa jumbo, mod. 814ce and 814ceN<br>Tanglewood:TW-145/12 SC<br>Sigma: DRC-28E<br>Ovation:Elite TX Baritone, CC24-FKOA<br>Gretsch:G3713<br>Guild:GAD-25<br>Washburn: D46SP<br>Fender:CD140/12<br>Yamaha:FG730S-NT - <font color="Red">for sale!</font> FJX730SC<br>12-String Ovation Copy, M.Rodriguez C10, Tenayo Silent Guitar</font><br><br>-HCAG Civil Posters Society, Charter Member #006.<br>-Too many guitars, too little talent Club Member #002<br>-Founder of HCAG GAS Anonymus</div>

Comment

It's summer. Yard work, garden work, flower bed work, outside work, outside play, cookouts, cold beer, swimming pools, motorcycles, etc., etc., etc.. Not too much time for internet fora.

Proud reject from the HCAG Civil Posters Society, Martin snob, vitriolic sociopath, and tantrumist

Comment

• EdBega
        EdBega commented
        Editing a comment

Was thinking about starting a roll call thread.

Summers are a dead time but this is beyond normal I would say ...

I'm enjoying the summer sun on my bicycle when I am not working.

The secret of man's creative power is imagination.

Comment

I jammed with a drummer friend of mine and a friend of his tonight. Both very good and a fun time. Waaaaay too loud with the full drum kit and bass guitar in his small music room though. I could hardly hear myself sing or my acoustic through the PA.

Top it off with my UST not working, so used only the internal mic and a soundhole bung. Very thin sound. I usually take my electric for these things, but didn't want to lug my amp for a quick Sunday night jam. Time to find the bad connection on the UST...

Comment

• FretFiend.
          FretFiend. commented
          Editing a comment
          USTUnderground Storage Tank
          USTUniversity of St. Thomas (Minnesota, Texas)
          UStUmsatzsteuer (German: Tax)
          USTUniversity of Santo Tomas (Manila, Philippines)
          USTUniversity of Science & Technology (Yemen)
          USTUniversidad Santo Tom
          Working...
          X