X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dead Tree Guitars???

Hello,

I am guitar builder out of Cleveland, Ohio. I just wanted to show what I have been up to. I tried to find a moderator to ask if it was ok to post this, but I couldn't find one so.... 

Here is my facebook link http://www.facebook.com/DeadTreeGuitars I am working on building my website as we speak. Hopefully, I can get it all squared away soon. My company name is Dead Tree Guitars.

Here is a picture of some of my guitars I made.If you like what you see please check out my page.

Cedar and Lutz

I currently building two manzer wedge fan frets out of wenge, I will post some pictures of those on my facebook page soon. 

Attached Files

Very nice work Rob!  You have some great ideas there.  

Comment

• call me rob
      call me rob commented
      Editing a comment

Thanks man!!!! I put a lot of time into these things. On average a guitar will take me about 130 hours to complete one. When I finish binding one of the manzer wedge fan frets that I am working on, I will post some pictures of the body. I incorporated a bevel arm rest, that I think is pretty interesting. 

hi rob, great work there - interseting ideas.

My signiture on a big acoustic forum was  'Bits o' dead treas stuck together with the juice of dead animals and coverd with the excresions of dead beatels'

Comment

• call me rob
      call me rob commented
      Editing a comment

Seorie-

"My signiture on a big acoustic forum was  'Bits o' dead treas stuck together with the juice of dead animals and coverd with the excresions of dead beatels' "

Its funny cuz its true!:smileylol:

• GuitarBattler
      GuitarBattler commented
      Editing a comment

nice to get something pretty out of so much death .png" alt=":smileysurprised:" title="Smiley Surprised" />

Working...
X