Eastman E10SS video

Eezz

• Members

Well, waddya know......a one-man 5-piece acoustic guitar combo. Don't see one of those every day! That's some serious pickin'! Very nice.

Way to go, Eezz........I really enjoyed watching and listening to that. You really need to put some of this stuff on our monthly VOM1T (virtual open mic, one take). The second weekend of each month......starts on a Friday evening and runs through Sunday midnite.

Oh, BTW.......nice guitar, too!! Beautiful tobacco burst. Wish I could find some Eastmans to check out.

• Members

Nice sounding axe. I'm actually a BIG fan of Eastman...

I wanted an E20SS but at the time could'nt find one available. I ended up with my J45 in the process. To be honest, the high end Eastmans are as good as any guitar I have owned or played, that includes Martins, Gibsons, Guilds, and Larrivee's.

Hard to find around Tampa area though...one small shop carries a few models and thats about it....pretty dominated market by the main brand guitars. I'm sure I'll be adding an Eastman to my collection one of these days....they turn my ear everytime I hear one. My professional mentor/ friend only plays Eastmans on stage anymore...its got to tell you something about them.

Archived