1993 Taylor 710 LTD

DaSkip

• Members

I have already called Taylor. This guitar was built before computer records were maintained. You're correct they are very nice , but the rep I spoke with was of no help on this matter. I thought there might be a Taylor guru out there with some input. I have never seen another like it . Thanks for your input:D

• 8 years later...
  • 5 months later...
  • Members

Hi, I don't know how many were made, but I bought mine new in 1993. Sounds identical to yours. I had a fishman AGP preamp installed on mine. I'm going to have mine refretted and refreshed at the taylor factory in October. Love the sound and you really can't get guitars with the Brazillian rose wood back and sides and Engleman Spruce tops anymore.

• 6 years later...
  • Members

I found this thread doing a search for the 1993 710Ltd. I have one that I bought from a friend in back in the mid 90's. I was trying to find out how much it is worth but not able to get very far on the research. There must not have been many made but I am glad that I am one the owners of this fine instrument. I have been leading worship with it in churches and meetings for many years and it is my favorite guitar. Glad I found this post.

Archived