HELP: Caparison Horus or Delinger VS Jackson USA select series SL1 VS 1994 Dinky Ontario (factory?)

Vogg_and_Vitek

• Members

I am ignorant for the most part but I know I like these. I like the jacksons I have had. I have to decide soon, the items will be sold soon. Can someone help me make an informed decision? I like death metal, all other metal, solo stuff like Petrucci. THANKS

• Members

:welcome:

Ok, ask yourself, what kind of music do I play, and which of these guitar sound like the way I want a guitar to sound.

Then decide on the money factor. How much are you willing to spend?

And most importantly, how do they feel in your hand? That's the most important thing.. Not any one's opinion, although they might be more experienced then yours, they aren't playing like you. So how it feels in the hand in far more important then any ones opinion. Some here wouldn't buy or play a Chinese guitar. I have a few that rival any American made one. the most important opinion is yours.

• Members

Hi and welcome to the Forum. Beyond that, I don't play metal so I have no clue other than to echo what badpenguin said. If you have a chance to play all four choose the one that feels and sounds the way you want. If not, I'd gravitate toward the guitar you can actually play in person. Failing that I'd go for one of the Jacksons because you already know you like them.

Archived