Help needed with broken Jackson PS2 licensed Floyd Rose saddle

leandroaveiro

• Members

Hi everyone, first of all sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong place. It's my first post and didn't find any other categories that would fit my question.

I have an old Jackson PS2, about 20 years old and one of the saddles on my bridge simply cracked in half while changing the strings. I've attached a photo of the damage here.

Being an old guitar, I'm having trouble finding replacement parts without having to replace the entire bridge.

Closest thing I found is in this link from StewMac, but it says these are saddles for the Floyd Rose Special series.

http://www.stewmac.com/Hardware_and_Parts/Bridges_and_Tailpieces/Bridges_and_Tailpieces_for_Electric_Guitar/Floyd_Rose_Tremolos/Floyd_Rose_Special_Series_Bridge_Saddles.html

Does anyone know if it will fit my guitar?

Does anyone know of any alternatives?

If I have to replace the entire bridge, it may not even be worth given this guitar is nothing fancy.

Thanks!

739032ab1da3c87eaa937da54848aa52.thumb.jpg.76d2b3bb0dbac853fe11b448e0d1d999.jpg

• Members

Yes, I think I gave an extra oomph to that one screw... it didn't feel like it though, I've been changing the strings in this guitar for 20 years. It probably wasn't so healthy either... I'll check the block as well. Thanks for the advice.

Thanks for the links... I'll check them out!

Archived