I did like the end of the neck where the tuners are attached on this Tanglwood Stiletto but not anymore.

catscurlyear

• Members

The machine heads (tuners) just look like regular Grover Rotomatics. I suspect you mean the headstock, the end of the neck where the tuners are attached. ESP used to make LTD models that had that shape headstock but it's not my cuppa espresso.

• Members

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"siletto headstock.JPG","data-attachmentid":32206641}[/ATTACH]they do look [ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","data-attachmentid":32206642}[/ATTACH]

they do look straighter.than the esp but with no trem it don`t really matter and depending on how much it angles back it might need string trees if the nut is cut low

• Members

One of the most interesting head-stocks ever is not on a guitar, but on a mandolin.

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"7450f8c8292b43911f68c8e9626c592a.jpg","data-attachmentid":32206758}[/ATTACH]

note worth imo

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"2016AfBlgGuitarHeadstocks700.jpg","data-attachmentid":32206759}[/ATTACH]

• Members

got a copy of that

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"nik mandolin headstock.jpg","data-attachmentid":32206986}[/ATTACH]and full

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"nik mandolin.jpg","data-attachmentid":32206987}[/ATTACH]

• 1 month later...
  • Members
got a copy of that

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"nik mandolin headstock.jpg","data-attachmentid":32206986}[/ATTACH]and full

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"nik mandolin.jpg","data-attachmentid":32206987}[/ATTACH]

Just checked this thread out. Freeman, that is just an incredible instrument you built there.

Archived