I bought dimarzio air classic set but one of them has a pickup cover

mbengs1

cool. I purchased it thinking it would be a plain looking pickup. but it came with a cover. it looks kinda weird but it's not blaring.

Here's an idea - why not remove the cover (if you don't know how, Google is your friend - or you can ask us), and see what you think of the sound? If you don't like it, you can always reinstall the cover. :idea:

• Members

Here's an idea - why not remove the cover (if you don't know how, Google is your friend - or you can ask us), and see what you think of the sound? If you don't like it, you can always reinstall the cover. :idea:

I don't want to do that. I think it looks alright if the bridge pickup has a cover and the neck has none. the neck pickup is colored black and crème too btw.

• Members

The air classic sounds amazing. It sort of sounds like the Tone zone and paf pro combined, at least the bite. I think i'll use the air classic a lot the coming months. I bought it mainly to achieve the van halen sound on the Balance album coz I believe that's the pickup he used then. he switched from the tone zone to the air classic.

Archived