#1 Anybody ever heard of, played, saw, held, or otherwise have an actual opinion of Hard Luck Kings Guitars?

vanluyen

• Members

So I'm on FB the other day, which I don't frequent, but occasionally check. I'm actually on here more...anyway, saw an ad for 'Hard Luck Kings Guitars ' and I clicked it. Got to admit, some of their stuff is rather enticing, but at the sub-300$ price point, im also a little worried. Lady Luck though, even without a floating trem, is calling my name. Anybody have any experience? Reviews are good, somewhat mixed, but mostly positive.

Proud member: BC Rich Brigade

Equiperate EMGers Club

Gear Used:

BC Rich Beast (EMG 81/85 PA-2)

Peavey 6505/Randall 4x12

Caline Purple Smoke

Dunlop Gcb-95

DigiTech Whammy

BBE Sonic Stomp

ISP Decimator

Hellion=Dr. METAL.

EG

Originally Posted by J-E-M

Use a wah pedal so you can fully express the cry-baby inside

Good Deal with: Twisty571

If you see anything like that again, please flag it again or drop me a PM and let me know.

It's probably just a spammer / spambot that copied a previous post to try to fly under the radar and would have gone back and changed the post to add a spam link later, but let's keep our eyes open just in case...

• Moderators

btw, yes, I have one HLK guitar, the Southern Belle, and at under $200, it is a decent tele knockoff. I bought it to use as a hand off guitar when I was hosting blues jams 2 nights a week, and nearly everyone who used it was surprised when I told them what it cost.

Archived