My life is changed...

RaVenCAD

• Members

Why have I waited so long to try these picks? I'll never buy another type of pick. Ever. Probably.... [ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"20180308_193238_crop_524x775.jpg","data-attachmentid":32178748}[/ATTACH]

• Members

what are those?

i was happy with my green dunlop 0,76 picks for over a decade and haven't tried anything else, last year i order just for fun the next thicker ones together with a pack of my regular ones. now i really like the thicker more and haven't touched the green ones since... :)

• Members

The overmolded rubber grip has lines on it that keeps the pick from spinning, plus it makes the grip more solid. The rounded, yet sharp tip makes for very articulate picking. Really, it's tough to quantify "why". Pick one up and you'll understand instantly.

• Members

Funny how different these things can be. I bought a bag of the red ones of these, but couldn't drive them with my technique (or lack of). I kept catching the rubbery bit and it's like hitting the brakes. They really do stay put and feel solid though. I'll have another go.

Archived