No announcement yet.

NuTubescreamer

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NuTubescreamer

I just saw this one . Has anyone tried it ?
    Last edited by gardo; 02-05-2018, 08:49 PM.

Saw that. Interesting tech. Can't tell if they sound/play better. Nothing jumps out at you; at least not from Youtube. Vox has a series too.
    Originally posted by Unconfigured Static HTML Widget...

Write Something, or Drag and Drop Images Here...

Comment

The Nu Tube technology is very interesting .I'll take a look at Vox too

Comment

It has a CLEAN BLEND?!? Bass players should be all over that, that's their #1 requested feature.

*EDIT* Just looked these up - TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTY DOLLARS for an OD pedal that's not a Klon. Maybe that's temporary until supply catches up to demand, but sweet jeezus, that's a lot of money for an Ibby pedal.
        Last edited by Mr.Grumpy; 02-07-2018, 08:08 AM.
        This space left intentionally blank.

Comment

The blend control is a good idea. All the distortion pedal effects in my Kemper have blends and really useful.

I don't understand the "Nu" bit, but I love TS when used right. Take that puppy and stick it in front of a tube amp on the edge of breakup. TS settings - Drive = 0, Tone = 8, Volume = bit more than with the pedal off

Now grab your Strat, neck+middle and you're away to the races.

​​

Comment

Originally posted by gardo View Post
            The Nu Tube technology is very interesting .

I wonder if we'll see those being used in microphones eventually too...

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

Working...
            X