No announcement yet.

Tissues Out!!! Hot or bloody VOLCANIC

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tissues Out!!! Hot or bloody VOLCANIC

Music is a moral law. It gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and charm and gaiety to life and to everything. - Plato

Music is a moral law. It gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and charm and gaiety to life and to everything. - Plato

Comment

I'm normally not really big on Customs, but yeah, that's pretty friggin' hot!

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

A Custom the way it should be, all mahogany! Pretty majorly HOT!
        My Music: www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=440762
        Some of my guitars: 64 or so Domino Beatle bass; 73 Ibanez 2398; 79 Epiphone Genesis; 79 Manoman; 99 Ric 330; 78 Gibson L6S; 95 Ibanez JS-700; 04 Samick Lasalle JZ3: 05 Ibanez AS73; 81 Paul Custom, 07 Gary Kramer Simulator T and about 50 others.

Comment

Not a LP fan, but that is proper...

Comment

I think it's the combination of the beautiful piece of mahogany, and the "none more black" ebony board.

That is an unashamedly wood guitar, and if my mind serves me properly there was a GOTW not totally disimilar to that one, but possibly a Std as opposed to a Custom
            Last edited by Ratae Corieltauvorum; 02-02-2018, 09:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratae Corieltauvorum View Post
              I think it's the combination of the beautiful piece of mahogany, and the "none more black" ebony board.
              The yellowed binding against the mahogany doesn't hurt either.

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

We're talkin' formation of the Planet VOLCANIC!!!!
                http://thebasement.createaforum.com/

Comment

It just begs to be played

Comment

sigh..
                    I see the guitar world is still stuck in the 1950s...

Comment

• gardo
                      gardo commented
                      Editing a comment
                      A great design that has stood the test of time , i.e. a timeless classic

• brucebennett
                      brucebennett commented
                      Editing a comment
                      While I don't disagree with your comment. MOST "timeless classics" are regulated to being museum pieces after a certain number of years.
                      and after working at the Gibson factory and building an average of 8500 Les Pauls per month for 22 months.. well, I guess I'm BORED with this "classic" is all.
                      Plus as a Builder, it would REALLY be refreshing to see players embrace something that is NOT 66 years old.

I guess truthfully, that I'm frustrated ith trying to come up with a derivative of this "classic design" that won't infringe on Trademarks YET will sell and still be reasonably affordable.
                      Last edited by brucebennett; 02-04-2018, 08:08 PM. Reason: extra thought on the mater.

Meh. Totally meh.
                    Ant the Les Paul Lover!

Comment

Working...
                    X