Current GAS

gardo

• Members

[img2=JSON]{"alt":"Image result for vintage v 72","data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/static.bax-shop.nl\/images\/Vintage_Reoissued_v72ftb_nieuwsbericht_banner1(2).jpg"}[/img2]

I've never even seen one let alone play one ,but I'm liking it. Not quite sure about the Strat headstock but it's not a deal breaker either

• Members
  • Members

• Members

The G&L is pretty good but I really prefer a mini in the neck

I've also considered building what I want

There ya go.

If you have the ability to do so, I would. Then you got a lifetime keeper with something you made.

• Members

why is it, that my guitar G.A.S. is always above $900 or way beyond? why is there never something in the $500 or below range?

and why do my actual needs (realistic view of my self how much play time the potential purchase would get), not justifiing the high price nor the low price purchase?

:angry47:

• Members

anything left handed? not in colors of black, white or sunburst? anything better what i already own?

being left handed is also some form of controlling you g.a.s.

things i have a little g.a.s. for:

a 12string

some of the eastwood airline guitars, but the ones above $900 and not the cheaper models *shrugs*

would love if freeman could make me an accoustic guitar

but none if it is justifiable, as none would get much play time and use and i will not sell any of what i own, as it is hard to find a buyer, specially if you want a fair price...

only a danelectro dc59 would fit, but it is already so lond on my g.a.s. list, that maybe it is really not the droid i'm looking for :)

• Members

^problem is, i don't really need another accoustic, though i do not have a 12string.

i'd love to have a martin d41 with lots of bling but not as much as a d45-bling, but $5k for a guitar is crazy

but my two accoustics that i have are most of the time in their stands and not used, i don't need another one standing around in a stand or in a case :)

Archived