I bought a lot of dimarzio pickups

mbengs1

• Members

I wanted to get the pickups of the most famous Ibanez players. I got the dimarzio evolution, fred, paf pro, steve's special, and tone zone. I also got the transition neck, and other single coil dimarzio pickups. I'm really happy with all of them. they all sound like they do on records. my favorite is the evolution though. tight bass, controlled mids, and biting treble. plus its high output.

• Members

Reminds me of ​​​​​jj cale's harmony.

[ATTACH=JSON]{"alt":"Click image for larger version Name:\t5cc61c26a619.png Views:\t1 Size:\t486.4 KB ID:\t32118915","data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"32118915","data-size":"full","title":"5cc61c26a619.png"}[/ATTACH]

• Members

I get inspiration from the players I admire like satriani, eric Johnson, and paul gilbert. but I don't wanna record songs at the moment. I have about 170 instrumental songs I most of them I don't even remember. so I will buy pedals for now.

I have this bill Lawrence l-500 pickup that I will put next in a Jackson guitar (which I still have yet to buy). I will get the affordable js32t warrior. :)

Archived